- 2022 – Top 50 CRE Firms to Watch, Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazines
- 2021 – Women of Influence, Globe St. com
- 2020, 2015-2018 – Top Producer, Newmark, Phoenix
- 2020 – Most Influential Women in CRE, Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine
- 2019, 2014-2016 -Greatest Number of Transactions, Newmark, Phoenix
- 2018 – Top Medical Brokerage Firm, RankingArizona
- 2018 – Woman in Power, Commercial ExecutiveMagazine
- 2015 – Top Sales Broker, Red Awards Phoenix
- 2015 – Top Producer, Newmark
- 2010 – 100 Top People to Know in CRE, Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine
- 2009 – Largest Commission Booked, Avison Young
- 2008 – Costar Power Broker
- Arizona Healthcare Executives (AHE)
- Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGEN)
Licenses & Certification
- MASTER OF CORPORATE REAL ESTATE (MCR)
- CERTIFIED COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT MEMBER (CCIM)
- ARIZONA REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE LICENSE ADRE
2002 Licensee, 2005 Broker
- MBA, WP CAREY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Arizona State University
- BA, JOURNALISM
The University of Massachusetts
ABOUT TRISHA TALBOT ABOUT TRISHA TALBOT
DOCPROPERTIES is led by Trisha Talbot, a long-time healthcare commercial real estate broker successfully completing thousands of transactions and GlobeSt.com 2021 Woman of Influence, advising physician practices and healthcare property investors in investment sales, leasing, and corporate representation. Consistently ranked among Arizona’s top commercial real estate brokers, Talbot brings together investors and entrepreneurial clinicians to create profitable medical property investments.
Trisha lives in Scottsdale, Arizona with her wonderfully patient husband and two gracious children who encourage her drive to make an impact helping clinicians share their gift to heal with others.
ABOUT DOCPROPERTIES ABOUT DOCPROPERTIES
DOCPROPERTIES is a healthcare real estate investment and advisory firm based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our team has extensive experience in completing thousands of transactions providing a 360-degree view of healthcare properties. We specialize in maximizing the value of clinician-owned properties while collaborating with investors to acquire, build and manage healthcare properties. With a focus on medical and dental office assets in the Western US, we anticipate the needs of entrepreneurial clinicians and investors in a booming property sector, providing predictable and profitable returns during any economic environment.
FEATURED PODCASTS FEATURED PODCASTS
Discussing the Business of Healthcare Real Estate Ownership and Best Practices
Considerations for Owning
and Operating a Physician Owned MOB
FEATURED PODCASTS FEATURED PODCASTS
DISCUSSING THE BUSINESS OF HEALTHCARE REAL ESTATE OWNERSHIP AND BEST PRACTICES
On this week’s episode, we’re highlighting my interview on the DocPreneur Leadership Podcast. Join us as we discuss the business of healthcare, real estate ownership, and best practices according to your patient demographics and investment goals.
The DocPreneur Leadership Podcast covers healthcare insights, news, physician education, and economic analysis about a wide variety of topics in healthcare. It was an honor to be on their show and I can’t wait to share it with you...
CONSIDERATIONS FOR OWNING
AND OPERATING A PHYSICIAN OWNED MOB
Today’s episode, I am welcomed by the Medical Group Management Association’s podcast and we discuss the advantages of investing in healthcare real estate, as well as the best practices that should be taken into account by investors who wish to sell, build, buy, own, and operate their own medical facility...