HEALTHCARE PROPERTY SALES HEALTHCARE PROPERTY SALES
Are you tired of the headache of managing a multi-tenant healthcare property? Or perhaps you’re ready to take your investments to the next level and sell a portfolio of properties as a package deal? Whatever your situation may be, an exit strategy could be the smartest move you make.
Selling a multi-tenant healthcare property or portfolio of properties can offer a multitude of benefits. Not only can it provide a quick injection of cash into your investment portfolio, but it can also allow you to divest from underperforming assets and reinvest in new opportunities.
Let’s not forget about the potential tax benefits that come with an exit strategy. By selling a property or portfolio, you can potentially realize substantial tax savings through a 1031 exchange. This tax-deferred exchange allows you to sell your current investment property and use the proceeds to purchase a new property without incurring any tax liability. Talk about a win-win situation!
DOCPROPERTIES specializes in these transactions helping you navigate the complexities of the market, find qualified buyers, and negotiate favorable terms to ensure a successful sale. With the potential for a quick cash infusion, tax savings, and the expertise of healthcare real estate professionals, the benefits are clear. Don’t let your investments stagnate, take action today!
Our Monetization Game Plan for Your Exit Strategy
AS-IS FINANCIAL VALUE OF YOUR PROPERTY
- Analyze as-is income and expenses
- Review and abstract key business terms of existing leases
- Review existing operating expenses
- Review the credit worthiness of tenants
INCREASE YOUR PROPERTY VALUE
- Review THE PROPERTY SNAPSHOT™
- Create a realistic proforma to achieve the highest value in the market
- Recommend leasing strategies to maximize value
- Recommend capital improvements to optimize value
POSITION YOUR PROPERTY TO LOOK ITS BEST!
- Establish a valuation range from THE VALUATION MAXIMIZER™
- Define the leasing strategy from THE VALUATION MAXIMIZER™
- A checklist of physical property improvements from THE VALUATION MAXIMIZER™
- Send THE ENHANCEMENT PLANNER™ to your property manager and/or contractor to initiate the bidding process for improvements
- Execute the leasing strategy defined by THE ENHANCEMENT PLANNER™
- Create an operating expenses budget
- Create a proforma rent roll
- Confirm improvements are completed per THE ENHANCEMENT PLANNER™
“We are glad we chose Trisha Talbot and her DOCPROPERTIES team at NKF to represent the sale of our medical building. Trisha projected a completion of the transaction in six months and she delivered! Working with Trisha has been a true pleasure, she has been attentive throughout the sale process with constant updates, adjusting her strategy to attain the highest possible value in such a difficult market. Trisha, thank you for leading this transaction and making it possible. I would definitely work with you again…”
Click The Images Below For More Details
Partnering with Physicians
Bridging the gap between healthcare real estate and healthcare workers, such as physicians, is important in making sure the industry runs with harmony from top to bottom. Trisha’s guest today is Vance Marshall, a principle of VJ Properties Inc. VJ Properties Inc is a real estate investment company that focuses mostly on industrial and medical real estate. They have separated themselves from other investors with their creativity in their real estate investments and adaptability to the market.